TUITION & FEES 2018-19
$40 Registration fee per family, per year due upon initial 2018-19 enrollment.
Dance Tuition Scale Per Family – Number of hours per week.Scale is based on hours per week, and is due monthly. No additional discounts may be applied Hours Per Family Per Week Monthly Fee
30 min $48
45 min $59
1 hour $69
1 1/2 $99
1 3/4 $116
Please contact us for the price for additional hours.
Class Card – Adult Dance Classes
Single Class $14
Class Card 5 classes $65 ($13 per class)
Class Card 10 classes $120 ($12 per class)Class Card Option for Adult Classes Only
Dance Ensemble – This is are our performance group and meets weekly for rehearsal. They perform at local festivals and events, at our Christmas Extravaganza & our Spring Performance as well. If you are interested in participating please let us know. Students are considered for the Ensemble at the beginning of each fall session. This group is for serious & committed students that love to dance and want more performance opportunities. We have a lot of fun and work hard, we do have additional rehearsals at times and parties as well. There is no charge for Ensemble & please note rehearsal time is not counted as a class.
Private Dance Lessons – Private dance lessons are scheduled on a monthly basis, and billed by the hour at $40 per half hour of instructional time.
Please note –
- Monthly Tuition is due on or before the 1st day of each month and is considered late after the 5th of each month.
- Automatic payment with a credit card is required.
- Tuition will continue to be charged unless written notification is given.
- A costume deposit of $50 per class is due by November 1st and is applied toward purchasing your child’s costume for our Spring Performance. This deposit is non-refundable.
- No refunds are given for missed classes, however students can choose a make-up class that is considered suitable by the instructor. Please communicate with our front desk to arrange a make-up time for a missed class.
Dance Studio Policies
Please note the following guidelines regarding all dance classes:
1. We request that students carefully observe our dress code. Ballet – Students age 3 – Ballet IB wear Pink, Tights, Pink Split Sole Ballet Shoes & Pink leotard. Ballet students level IC and higher Pink Tights, Black leotard & Pink Split Sole ballet Shoes. We do sell dance wear and shoes on site at the studio.
2. Any student arriving more than 15 minutes late will not be admitted to class. For your safety and to receive full benefit from your class, please arrange for a make-up class if you expect to be very late.
3. All students are encouraged not to leave the room once class has begun. Please allow for appropriate restroom use prior to class. Very young children will be treated sensitively as the need arises. Preschool children may need a parent’s attention from time to time for various reasons including bathroom or behavior issues. Please do not leave the waiting room when very young children are in class without informing the office or having another parent responsible during your absence. We make every effort to have all children feel safe and cared for in a loving and inspiring learning environment.
5. School age children and teens: please practice respect. Students are not to be socializing in a disruptive manner during the class with other students. Please come early or stay late to enjoy friends in the waiting area. Please honor your teacher and fellow students by giving full attention and co-operation. You will be advised if we feel any student is not well adjusted to the classroom environment for any reason over time.
6. During class if a student complains of being ill, or sustains an injury and cannot participate, the instructor will send them to the lobby were the parents will be notified if not on the premises.
7. Other students, parents and friends can observe class in our waiting area. We do not however allow individuals to sit in the classroom. It is distracting to the students in the class.
8. No street shoes in the dance studios.
We reserve the right to provide a substitute teacher if the regularly scheduled teacher is ill or otherwise unable to teach classes. If a teacher is ill and the school cannot arrange a substitute any missed classes will be made up.
Payment & Fees
- There is a $40 per family yearly registration fee due upon Fall enrollment.
- There is a $20 late fee if tuition is paid after the 5th of the month.
- Automatic payment with a Credit Card is required and is charged the 1st of every month. We do not accept checks. You can control your information and see a list of transactions by logging onto your parent portal via our website.
- There is a Recital fee of $98 per family. There are no ticket costs for the recital and each family receives 1 commemorative t-shirt. Additional t-shirts are available for purchase. This fee can be broken up into 4 payments upon request.
- There is a costume deposit of $50 per dance class and is charged on November 1st. We try and keep costumes costs between $70-$90. This deposit can be broken up into multiple payments upon request.
- Our Recital is the first Friday and Saturday in June.
We reserve the right to stop lessons if tuition is not paid.
After the first lesson we do not give refunds under any circumstance. No exceptions.
If you decide to not pursue lessons after a couple of classes, you are still responsible for the entire payment of the month, and you will not get a refund however you will be able to apply a credit to another class or lesson.
Dance class is education and fun, however, an important part of class work is developing an attitude of discipline and respect for teachers and fellow students. We trust that following our classroom etiquette will provide an environment whereby classes at LKN Perform will be a pleasure for everyone!