LKN Perform COVID-19 Protocols
– If you or anyone in your family is sick or running a fever please stay home. We do have virtual options to attend all classes. Please email us for that option if you are enrolled in a in person class or lesson.
– Everyone will have their temperature taken upon entering the studio given hand sanitizer before the start of their lesson or class.
– Only 1 parent or guardian of 2, 3 and 4 year old students will be allowed in the lobby (no siblings). All other parents to drop off or wait outside. This is to limit the number of people we have in the building.
– Masks are required of all students over the ago of 5. All staff members will be wearing masks. Masks are required to enter the building. Please contact me via email if a medical condition prevents your child from wearing a mask.
– The water fountain is closed. Please bring a water bottle with your name on it.
– Please come dressed and ready for class.
– Music rooms and instruments will be wiped down in between lessons.
– No food is allowed in the studio. Any snacks should be eaten outside or before class.
– All students enter through the front door. Older dance students in the larger back dance room will leave the studio via the back door. Younger classes and students in the front studio will exit through the front door.
– Dance barres will be sanitized after every class.
– The studio will be cleaned and sanitized thoroughly every day and periodically throughout the day.
The safety of our students and staff is of the highest priority to us. Please help us by adhering to these guidelines. Thank you!