TUITION & FEES 2018-19
$40 Registration fee per family, per year due in September or upon initial enrollment.
Private Lessons– $100/mo.
For 30 min private lesson 4 lessons, $125 for a 5 week month
Music Group Lessons– $85/mo. * Must have a minimum of 3 to be considered a group
A 30 min class per week. $94.00 for a 5 week month. Group times may be limited, and there must be at least 3 or more students available at the same time to initiate a new group. Please contact us for scheduling.
Round Robin – $100/month, $125 for a 5 week month
For 30 minutes of instruction in up to 2 areas. This option is ideal for younger students.
Please note –
- Monthly Tuition is due on or before the 1st day of each month and is considered late after the 5th of each month.
- Automatic charge of a credit card on file is required. Tuition is charged the 1st of every month. Parents can manage their account via our Parent Portal.
- Tuition will continue to be charged unless written notification is given.
- No refunds are given for missed classes, however students can choose a make-up class that is considered suitable by the instructor. Please communicate with our front desk to arrange a make-up time for a missed class.
** We will no longer accept checks. Please make payments via credit card. We offer convenient & secure access to your account via our parent portal located above. **
- There is a end of year Recital fee of $98 per family. There are no ticket costs for the recital and each family receives 1 commemorative t-shirt. Additional t-shirts are available for purchase. This fee can be broken up into 4 payments upon request.
- Our end of year Recital is the 1st Friday & Saturday in June.
- Our end of year Recital is a large production that incorporates all of the performing areas in the studio. This allows students a unique large venue performance experience and is a great learning & performance opportunity.
Music Studio Policies
Private Lessons are designed to give you and your student the accountability required to develop and focus good habits that will propel you toward artistic and personal success.
Attendance & Cancellation Policy
Regular attendance is expected. In the case of a cancelled lesson, the following circumstances will stand as policy:
*If the student cancels a lesson with more than 24hrs. notice: a make-up lesson may be granted at the discretion of the teacher according to scheduling and availability.
*If a teacher cancels a lesson: the student is entitled to a make-up lesson time that is agreeable to both parties.
***If a student cancels a lesson with less than 24hrs notice, or is a “no show” after 15 minutes: the teacher is not obligated to teach a make-up lesson, and no fees will be refunded. This policy will be strictly enforced.***
* If a lesson is cancelled due to inclement weather the lesson will be rescheduled as determined by LKN Perform.
We follow the Charlotte Mecklenburg school schedule for all major holidays with the exception of teacher workdays please see our Studio Calendar for details.
Parents ask your children to respect the property in the lesson room. Any damages caused by reckless behavior will be the financial responsibility of the parent.
Children not in class are the responsibility of parents and caregivers
No food or drinks allowed by the instruments, or in the room.
Parents are asked to pick up their children by the end of the scheduled lesson time.
Anyone representing a discipline problem or displaying disrespectful or otherwise in appropriate behavior will be asked to leave and dropped from the course. There will be no refund.
We reserve the right to provide a substitute teacher if the regularly scheduled teacher is ill or otherwise unable to teach classes. If a teacher is ill and the school cannot arrange a substitute any missed classes will be made up.
There is a $40 per family registration fee due every school year.
There is a $20 late fee if tuition is paid after the 5th of the month.
We reserve the right to stop lessons if we are not paid. If payment is not made upfront by the 3rd scheduled lesson the lessons will stop immediately on the day of the 3rd lesson.
After the first lesson we do not give refunds under any circumstance. No exceptions. If you decide to not pursue lessons after a couple of sessions, you are still responsible for the entire payment of the month or session, and you will not get a refund however you will get a credit that can be applied to another lesson or class.